General terms and conditions
Hinrichs Licht + Druck GmbH
I. General information
Our deliveries and services are made exclusively on the basis of the following general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC).
1. Consumers within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions shall be any natural person who concludes the contract for a purpose which can not be attributed to their commercial or self-employed occupation.
2. Entrepreneurs within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any customer who, on conclusion of the contract, is acting in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
III. Conclusion of contract
1. Our offers are non-committal and non-binding.
2. A contract is only concluded when the order of the customer is confirmed by us in writing.
3. Objects (such as software, concepts) which have been provided to us by the customer are our intellectual property; They may not be duplicated and made accessible to third parties. If no contract is concluded, they must be returned and deleted and may not be used. The deletion shall be proved by the affidavit of the cancellation or the deletion protocol or other appropriate proof.
IV. Non-delivery by suppliers
1. We assume no risk of procurement. If items to be delivered by our suppliers are not or temporarily unavailable, we will inform the customer immediately after the order and in the following period at regular intervals. We are exempt from the obligation of performance up to the self-supply by the upstream supplier and can withdraw from the contract in the event of a lack of availability, unless we are responsible for the non-delivery by the sub-supplier
2. In the case of withdrawal, we shall immediately reimburse the amounts already paid for the purchase price. Claims for damages of the customer shall be excluded, unless we are responsible for the non-delivery by the supplier.