1. names and contact details of the responsible person
Stefan Malzkorn, Malzkornfoto Hamburg
Steinbeker Strasse 14 / 20537 Hamburg / malzkorn(at)fanport.de
2. data processes
We collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Contact and address information, provided you have provided us with your contact information or registered on our site
• Online identification (e.g. Your IP address, browser type and browser version, the operating system you are using, the referrer URL, the IP address, the file name, the access status, the amount of data transferred, the date and time of the server request)
3. data processing purposes
We process your data for the following purposes:
• for the desired contact with us,
• for quality assurance
• for our statistics
4. Legal basis of data processing
The processing of your data is done on the following legal basis:
• Your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR,<
• for the execution of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
• for the fulfillment of legal obligations under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR oder
• from a legitimate interest under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
5. Legitimate interests
Our according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data is based on the following<
• the improvement of our offers,
• the protection against abuse and
• the guidance of our statistics.
6. data sources
We receive the data from you (including the equipment you use). If we do not collect the personal data directly from you, we will also inform you of the source of the personal data and, if applicable, whether they originate from publicly available sources.
7. Recipients of personal data
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
• Provider of web analytics tools
There is a transfer of data to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of statutory contractual provisions that are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data and that you can consult upon request.
8. storage time
We secure your personal data only as long as it is necessary for the achievement of the processing purpose or is subject to the storage of a legal retention period.
We store your data,
• if you have consented to the processing. At the most, however, until you revoke your consent,
• if we need the data to carry out a contract. at the most, however, as long as the contractual relationship with you or legal storage periods are in effect,
if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not outweigh.
9. your rights
You have the right, partly under certain conditions,
• to request information about the processing of your data free of charge as well as the receipt of a copy of your personal data. You may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data being processed, the recipients of the data (if disclosed), the duration of the storage or the criteria for determining the duration;
• If your personal data is incomplete, you have the right, under consideration of the processing purposes, to complete the data;
• To delete or block your data. A cancellation or blocking claim can arise, for example, from the following: the revocation of the consent on which the processing is based, the data subject files an objection to the processing or the personal data was processed unlawfully;
• to restrict the processing;
• to object to the processing of your data;
• to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the future and to complain to the supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing.
10. Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless specifically stated in the survey, the provision of data is not required. Such an obligation may arise from statutory provisions or contractual arrangements.
Every time you access our Internet pages, usage data is transmitted through the respective Internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The data records stored in this case contain the following data: domain from which the user accesses the website, date and time of retrieval IP address of the accessing computer website (s) visited by the user during the offer, amount of data transferred, Browser type and version, operating system used, name of Internet service provider, message whether the retrieval was successful. These logfile records are evaluated anonymously to improve the offering and make it more user-friendly, to find and fix bugs, and to control server load.
This website uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a text file with an identification number that is transmitted to the user's computer when the website is used together with the other data actually requested. The file is kept there for later access and is used to authenticate the user. Since cookies are just simple files and not executable programs, they pose no threat to your computer. Depending on the chosen setting of the Internet browser by the user accepts these cookies automatically.
Already active cookies can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
13. Using the analytics tool Google Analytics
The advertising media may contain products that the user has previously viewed on the website. If you've consented to Google linking your web and app browsing history to your Google Account and using information from your Google Account to personalize your ads, Google will use that information for cross-device remarketing. You may object to the collection of your data through Google Analytics at any time. The following options are available: